*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

include :
- mobile number
- fullname
- citizen id
- address
- date of birth

database 17 million records (.csv)
- All data is not in the same order as it was in the original. We have randomly switch positions, and we choose some interesting data on the top. There are also many interesting data inside the database that we have not chosen on the top. Because there is a lot of data.
- Because the database has a Data Cleansing feature, some data is eliminated due to misspelled names, addresses, or incomplete data.
- All data are 100% correct

There are 2 options

- 1. Option 1 (5,150 XMR) : Please send an email to us if you want to buy database.
- If no transactions occur in the option 2 before 2022 June 25. We will send you a wallet address via email by 2022 June 25. Then within 5 days let you transfer the 5,150 XMR to our wallet address and send proof of transactions to our email .We'll send you an email with a link to download file.
or
- If there are 12 buyers in option 1. We will send you a wallet address via email within that day. Then within 5 days let you transfer the 5,150 XMR to our wallet address and send proof of transactions to our email .We'll send you an email with a link to download file.

- 2. Option 2 (51,500 XMR) : Before 2022 June 25,please send an email to us if you are ready to transfer 51,500 XMR. We'll send a Wallet Address to your email for transfer 51,500 XMR after transfer XMR send us proof of the transaction. After we receive proof of transactions .We'll send you an email with a link to download file. and email to cancel the sale to those who purchase Option 2 but have not yet completed transactions, as well as those who wish to purchase Option 1. All databases will be deleted after trading and will not be sold.You will be the sole owner of the database. **(This condition expires on 2022 June 25)**

* Option 2 buyer will be the sole owner of the database. If traded in Option 2 success, we will notify the Option 1 buyers for canceling the sale. Because of this, we have no collect XMR from Option 1 buyers before the 2022 June 25. If there is no person to buy in Option 2, we will send Wallet address to the Option 1 buyers as usual.

** If within 2022 June 30 there is no trading We may consider the free Database distribution, which is still uncertain.

*** If there is a starting trading 1 transaction, there will be no free Database distribution. To give the right to possess the database to the buyer only.

contact me : *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Ladyboy:))))

Quote Leakbot said:
sale dtac thailand database 17m records .csv file

sample :
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

include :
- mobile number
- fullname
- citizen id
- address
- date of birth

database 17 million records (.csv)
- All data is not in the same order as it was in the original. We have randomly switch positions, and we choose some interesting data on the top. There are also many interesting data inside the database that we have not chosen on the top. Because there is a lot of data.
- Because the database has a Data Cleansing feature, some data is eliminated due to misspelled names, addresses, or incomplete data.
- All data are 100% correct

There are 2 options

- 1. Option 1 (5,150 XMR) : Please send an email to us if you want to buy database.
- If no transactions occur in the option 2 before 2022 June 25. We will send you a wallet address via email by 2022 June 25. Then within 5 days let you transfer the 5,150 XMR to our wallet address and send proof of transactions to our email .We'll send you an email with a link to download file.
or
- If there are 12 buyers in option 1. We will send you a wallet address via email within that day. Then within 5 days let you transfer the 5,150 XMR to our wallet address and send proof of transactions to our email .We'll send you an email with a link to download file.

- 2. Option 2 (51,500 XMR) : Before 2022 June 25,please send an email to us if you are ready to transfer 51,500 XMR. We'll send a Wallet Address to your email for transfer 51,500 XMR after transfer XMR send us proof of the transaction. After we receive proof of transactions .We'll send you an email with a link to download file. and email to cancel the sale to those who purchase Option 2 but have not yet completed transactions, as well as those who wish to purchase Option 1. All databases will be deleted after trading and will not be sold.You will be the sole owner of the database. **(This condition expires on 2022 June 25)**

* Option 2 buyer will be the sole owner of the database. If traded in Option 2 success, we will notify the Option 1 buyers for canceling the sale. Because of this, we have no collect XMR from Option 1 buyers before the 2022 June 25. If there is no person to buy in Option 2, we will send Wallet address to the Option 1 buyers as usual.

** If within 2022 June 30 there is no trading We may consider the free Database distribution, which is still uncertain.

*** If there is a starting trading 1 transaction, there will be no free Database distribution. To give the right to possess the database to the buyer only.

Umnnn

Top Bottom