Navigation X

Male To Female Voice Changers | Part 1 of 7

Male To Female Voice Changers | Part 1 of 7

by Leakbot -
This Thread had not been rated yet
Quote:Quote
Of all the gods, however, Zeus is notorious to use shapeshifting to disguise himself from Hera as he went on his nightly escapades

Evening Brothers and Sisters, im from the DW and have noticed you guys sell stuff here that is literally free on thee most mediocre of our sites, i am here to establish myself and make sure you noobs/greys/unranked get a fair shot against the asshats, this series is only a drop of water in the sea of methods i have and what i intend to share with you. so leave a like and ill continue.

Hidden Content
1. Voicemod

Voicemod is one of the best free male to female voice changer software available. This app allows you to customize your own voice. It is compatible with games like Fortnite and Minecraft and so, an excellent choice for gamers. It also comes with a live voice changer feature for WhatsApp, Skype, or Zoom calls. The one con of this app is that it's compatible with Windows only.

Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.

You can change voices with Voicemod in these easy steps -
  • Download the software and install it on your Windows PC. Make sure you have set your microphone as your input device.
  • You'll find a toggle button at the bottom of the window called Voice Changer. Toggle it on.
  • Now you will get access to a whole collection of built-in voices from which you can choose whichever you want.
  • Once you choose a voice, you can hear a demo of it by toggling on the Hear Myself button at the bottom of the Voicemod window.

LEAVE A LIKE/REP FOR MORE OF MY METHODS

This Thread had not been rated yet
Quote Leakbot said:
Evening Brothers and Sisters, im from the DW and have noticed you guys sell stuff here that is literally free on thee most mediocre of our sites, i am here to establish myself and make sure you noobs/greys/unranked get a fair shot against the asshats, this series is only a drop of water in the sea of methods i have and what i intend to share with you. so leave a like and ill continue.

Hidden Content
1. Voicemod

Voicemod is one of the best free male to female voice changer software available. This app allows you to customize your own voice. It is compatible with games like Fortnite and Minecraft and so, an excellent choice for gamers. It also comes with a live voice changer feature for WhatsApp, Skype, or Zoom calls. The one con of this app is that it's compatible with Windows only.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

You can change voices with Voicemod in these easy steps -
  • Download the software and install it on your Windows PC. Make sure you have set your microphone as your input device.
  • You'll find a toggle button at the bottom of the window called Voice Changer. Toggle it on.
  • Now you will get access to a whole collection of built-in voices from which you can choose whichever you want.
  • Once you choose a voice, you can hear a demo of it by toggling on the Hear Myself button at the bottom of the Voicemod window.

LEAVE A LIKE/REP FOR MORE OF MY METHODS
a

Top Bottom