Navigation X

Leakforums wants YOU (Searching for Moderators/Staff)

7K Skywalker

Leakforums wants YOU (Searching for Moderators/Staff)

by Skywalker Kaiser -
Quote Skywalker said:
Leakforums is an international english speaking community with a focus on leaks, cracking, nulled scripts and other resources, hacking, coding, nudes and onlyfans packs and a marketplace.

Moderator (male/female) wanted in various areas.

Would you like to be part of our successful, dynamic and highly motivated team? Then this is your chance!

Write a complete and meaningful application:

Show us why you are the right person for the moderator position. Which area are you particularly interested in (there can be more than one)?
What core competencies can you demonstrate? What experiences have you already gained? What can you contribute to the success? How do you intend to advance the area qualitatively?
How much time are you willing to invest every day?

The content of your application should also state how you imagine your work as a moderator to be. What are your priorities? What is particularly important to you? How do you react to certain situations?

Soft skills such as teamwork, friendliness and correct spelling should be seen as basic.
Please note, however, that we judge the applicants based on their contributions here. So if you are inactive in the desired areas, there is no point in applying to be a team member.

You think you are up to these high demands? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your idea is only visible to our team and you, otherwise nobody else can see it.

- Team
Yes

Hi,

I would be interested in this position. Why you might ask? Well, let me tell you...

I was one of the original OG's of the previous Leak Forums website, as I even designed the original userbars for that website back in the Alexander and Franchise days, before Cake. :)

I am a 10+ year full-time Software Engineer and I have owned and operator two forums in the past (they are now offline), so I have the capability and knowledge to manage a team and moderate a forum.

I do intend on providing the forum with the best possible support that I can provide, being as unbiased as humanly possible. Unbiased decisions are crucial when it comes to moderating a forum, especially one of this type.

I hope you take the time to consider me as I would love the opportunity.

Thanks!

Top Bottom