Navigation X

Leakforums wants YOU (Searching for Moderators/Staff)

7K Skywalker

Leakforums wants YOU (Searching for Moderators/Staff)

by Skywalker Kaiser -
Leakforums is an international english speaking community with a focus on leaks, cracking, nulled scripts and other resources, hacking, coding, nudes and onlyfans packs and a marketplace.

Moderator (male/female) wanted in various areas.

Would you like to be part of our successful, dynamic and highly motivated team? Then this is your chance!

Write a complete and meaningful application:

Show us why you are the right person for the moderator position. Which area are you particularly interested in (there can be more than one)?
What core competencies can you demonstrate? What experiences have you already gained? What can you contribute to the success? How do you intend to advance the area qualitatively?
How much time are you willing to invest every day?

The content of your application should also state how you imagine your work as a moderator to be. What are your priorities? What is particularly important to you? How do you react to certain situations?

Soft skills such as teamwork, friendliness and correct spelling should be seen as basic.
Please note, however, that we judge the applicants based on their contributions here. So if you are inactive in the desired areas, there is no point in applying to be a team member.

You think you are up to these high demands? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your idea is only visible to our team and you, otherwise nobody else can see it.

- Team

Hello SkyWalker

Before I start my application I would like to thank the staff team for this wonderful opportunity to make myself of use to the community, I hope that my application is good enough for me to become a member of cracked.io staff and assist the community.

Now on to my actual application, I'm applying to become a staff member to help this community by doing the things that are needed. I will fulfill the duties given to me if I become a moderator and I can show I have proper experience in engaging in the duties required.

Find Spammers / Leechers / Multis, I have been a part of many forums over the years and I have grown accustomed to identifying when I'm dealing with a "multi", they often use phrases a new member wouldn't know and have a deep knowledge of the community that a new member simply does not. Finding leechers and spammers is quite easy, spammers often use the same phrases over and over again, and repeat words. To determine a leecher is much harder, often it comes down to if the content of the post is "hq" or if the commenter is not leaving alike on a hq post.

Maintain peace and order in the shoutbox, Often I just need to remind people of the rules of the site, and if they continue to break the rule then a mute.

Clean the forum from malware and spam, It is important to have malware knowledge and disinfection skills, Although I'm not the most knowledgeable on this subject, it's rather easy to find if something is malware (I mean just plug it into totalvirus lmao). I can also inspect the source code and find if anything is sketchy.

You have to be mature and handle situations professionally, Dealing with a situation that requires maturity you need to judge the situation right and know what word/tone you need, I pride myself in knowing what other people are feeling and act in a way to make them feel better (Friends) or to make them mad. However, once I become a staff member I will handle all situations that arise with the utmost professionalism.

You must be good at making unbiased decisions and treating everyone equally, I don't have any friends on this site so there's no way I'm biased towards a specific person, I will be unbiased when handling decisions no matter what rank, upgrades, vouches, or rep the person in question has.

In conclusion, the reason I should become a moderator instead of others is that I can dedicate more time than other members, I can handle all situations with a professional and unbiased mind, I'm very mature and good when dealing with people, I can maintain peace and help enforce the sites rule, I will in the best of my abilities help moderate this site and keep it hq.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk and hope my application is accepted.

- lol

Quote Skywalker said:
Leakforums is an international english speaking community with a focus on leaks, cracking, nulled scripts and other resources, hacking, coding, nudes and onlyfans packs and a marketplace.

Would you like to be part of our successful, dynamic and highly motivated team? Then this is your chance!

Show us why you are the right person for the moderator position. Which area are you particularly interested in (there can be more than one)?
What core competencies can you demonstrate? What experiences have you already gained? What can you contribute to the success? How do you intend to advance the area qualitatively?

The content of your application should also state how you imagine your work as a moderator to be. What are your priorities? What is particularly important to you? How do you react to certain situations?

Soft skills such as teamwork, friendliness and correct spelling should be seen as basic.
Please note, however, that we judge the applicants based on their contributions here. So if you are inactive in the desired areas, there is no point in applying to be a team member.

You think you are up to these high demands? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your idea is only visible to our team and you, otherwise nobody else can see it.

- Team
Me

Quote Skywalker said:

- Team
Okidoki

Top Bottom