Navigation X

[LEAK] Get Free Shit on G2A (Working as of March 19th, 2022)

[LEAK] Get Free Shit on G2A (Working as of March 19th, 2022)

by Leakbot -
This Thread had not been rated yet
Found some dudes trying to sell this method while I was selling it so I decided to leak this G2A method for free to fuck them over lmao.
It works with gift cards, games, and practically anything you could ever want to buy from G2A.
I recommend reselling the things you buy if you don't want them for some major profits.
Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.

This Thread had not been rated yet
Quote Leakbot said:
Found some dudes trying to sell this method while I was selling it so I decided to leak this G2A method for free to fuck them over lmao.
It works with gift cards, games, and practically anything you could ever want to buy from G2A.
I recommend reselling the things you buy if you don't want them for some major profits.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
gonna try it

Quote Leakbot said:
thx

Quote Leakbot said:
ok

Top Bottom