Navigation X

[JULY 2022] Quick $20 in MINUTES!

[JULY 2022] Quick $20 in MINUTES!

by Leakbot -
This Thread had not been rated yet
Took me about 10 minutes or less to complete the first time i did it. If this has been posted before, let me know. I don't believe it has, but I can't see every post.

Screenshot-42.png

1. Go to one of these two links

ref:
Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.

non ref: app.vana.xyz/fireboa/

not trying to profit, but if you want to throw me some sheckles...

2. Connect Gmail and Spotify (account must be older than 3 months I believe)

3. Follow instructions

4. Profit! It will take 1 to 3 days for the money to hit your email.
Forgot to add this part. If they tell you you're ineligible like they did to me, just open a support ticket and ask why. 9 times out of 10 they'll give you a reward.

You get $20 Amazaon for free and $20 for everyone you refer. I've heard they may lower it to $10 in refferals if you get too many , but I can't personally confirm. I completed it twice on a second account in 2 different houses on two diferent phones. You can try to loop it, but you may get your referrals blacklisted or your reward declined if you fail said loop. Attempt to loop it AFTER getting your reward loaded into your account. Don't be dumb.

Edited by 01britney, Today, 09:20 PM.

This Thread had not been rated yet
Quote Leakbot said:
Took me about 10 minutes or less to complete the first time i did it. If this has been posted before, let me know. I don't believe it has, but I can't see every post.

Screenshot-42.png

ref:*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

3. Follow instructions

Forgot to add this part. If they tell you you're ineligible like they did to me, just open a support ticket and ask why. 9 times out of 10 they'll give you a reward.

You get $20 Amazaon for free and $20 for everyone you refer. I've heard they may lower it to $10 in refferals if you get too many , but I can't personally confirm. I completed it twice on a second account in 2 different houses on two diferent phones. You can try to loop it, but you may get your referrals blacklisted or your reward declined if you fail said loop. Attempt to loop it AFTER getting your reward loaded into your account. Don't be dumb.

goatt

Quote Leakbot said:

Screenshot-42.png

3. Follow instructions

Jff

Quote Leakbot said:

Screenshot-42.png

3. Follow instructions

thanks

Top Bottom