Navigation X

Get $500 Giftcard for FREE - Method

Get $500 Giftcard for FREE - Method

by Leakbot -
This Thread had not been rated yet
Hey guys!
I found this method shared on c.to a few days ago. Today I decided to try it, and it actually worked for me so I'm posting it here as well.
This method allows you to get any giftcard completely for free. Personally I used it to get a $500 Amazon Giftcard and already ordered new headset and keyboard.
Hope you like it as well!

Here's the guide:
Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.

Only For Forum Members

fWXayaK.png

This leak has been reported as still working 7 times this month (9 times in total).

This Thread had not been rated yet
Quote Leakbot said:
Hey guys!
I found this method shared on c.to a few days ago. Today I decided to try it, and it actually worked for me so I'm posting it here as well.
This method allows you to get any giftcard completely for free. Personally I used it to get a $500 Amazon Giftcard and already ordered new headset and keyboard.

Here's the guide: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Only For Forum Members

fWXayaK.png

This leak has been reported as still working 7 times this month (9 times in total).
Jdusos

Quote Leakbot said:
Hey guys!

Here's the guide: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Only For Forum Members

fWXayaK.png

Nice

Top Bottom