Navigation X

BRAND NEW EWHORING STRATEGY UHFQ✨ LOTS OF UHQ TRAFFIC GUIDE MAKE 10,000$ A MONTH ✨ P1

BRAND NEW EWHORING STRATEGY UHFQ✨ LOTS OF UHQ TRAFFIC GUIDE MAKE 10,000$ A MONTH ✨ P1

by Leakbot -
This Thread had not been rated yet
Hello, I've been holding on to this method long enough and im finally releasing it on here today.. I hope you enjoy it, as this one will actually make you money.
This took a while to write, so please like this thread as it encourages me to keep on posting.

Hidden Content
A really good eworing method I used to do was, I used a program that'd every 1 hour would go to the "Ask for dm" section in those sex servers on discord which you can find on disboard and partners, you can also do that manually as it may not get you as banned as fast in the servers but it doesnt really matter as you can just make a new account and join the 1000's of servers out there on disboard, ect.. but basically that is a very good source of traffic I find to get dms, where then you can set up some hotkeys so you can easily go through the traffic and time wasters
so you'd first say "Hey, Whats up I actually sell sexcams and custom nudes for all your kinks.. would you be interested?" Since alot of those people in those servers have really weird kinks that theyd prob pay someone to see, its a very good way to pull in your customers I find
then you see if they say yeah, just say "would you like too see my prices?" and if no or mess with you just ignore them or if you have too block.
So basically when they first say sure to the prices then youd send this:
Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.

and then wait for them to find something of interest, and if they dont see anything offer theses bundle prices
Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.
. (But try to do this fast you dont wanna waste time, keep working on going faster but also take time with them)
Thats very good, because I find it makes people think theyre getting value out of theyre buy compared to the prices above,
next you wanna get them all horny and ready to buy, so show them some pics...
and ask them what theyre kinks are and what they want you to make for them, then next when they get ready to pay your gonna wanna charge them in GBP.
Because GBP is the highest currency avaliable, most people just see 50$ and think thats not much and say sure and then like those people are all horny and stuff and they most of the time they just fuck it and send it in 50$ GBP
which comes to like 80$ USD.
and if they get angry with the gbp just try to explain thats just where you live and you have an american keyboard, But if theyre still not budging just charge them in USD.
its very easy, and I used to get like 160$ in like 4 hours of grinding, which is much better than minimum wage, so enjoy
Just some tips is, dont waste your time with a single person
some people will try to get nudes out of you, just ignore them unless your certain theyre gonna pay and some will try to get some before they pay.. never do that just block them, they wont pay also join lots of sex servers for lots of traffic, and just setup the hotkeys to easily go through all your traffic fast as possible
you can find good packs on here, to make it so people cant reverse search just flip the image or lower the quality.
also be sure to set up proof, because people will ask try to get a pack with verification or them holding up a piece of paper which you can edit, you can find the text to paper method in my next thread.. so check out my profile.
Heres where the big money is made, if you can make 160$ in 4 hours and do an 8 hour lets say shift thats 320$ a day, times that by 31 days and you get9920$

Check out my new threads for the automated server message sender and for methods on writing your discord tag to paper.

Also remember No Like = Leeching = Report =
ban2.gif

68747470733a2f2f692e6962622e636f2f5378786e7759682f76322e676966

Beep boop bop

This Thread had not been rated yet

Top Bottom