Navigation X

Basic Discord Token Grabber

Basic Discord Token Grabber

by Leakbot -
This Thread had not been rated yet
Hello Hackers!
Today I will be sharing a basic Discord Token Grabber.
This Discord Grabber was originally made by someone else but I modified it and made it better. Credits to
Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.

Features:
Discord Token Grabber (obviously)
IP Grabber
Shutdowns the victim's PC so that you can login to their account and change password/email (Feature useless if the victim has Discord on their phones or any other device)

Preview:
There is a bug which causes to display the same token 2 or more times. To avoid confusing you, I have added seperators "-----"

Download:
Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.

Virustotal link

This Thread had not been rated yet
Quote Leakbot said:
Hello Hackers!
This Discord Grabber was originally made by someone else but I modified it and made it better. Credits to *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Features:
IP Grabber
Shutdowns the victim's PC so that you can login to their account and change password/email (Feature useless if the victim has Discord on their phones or any other device)

Preview:
There is a bug which causes to display the same token 2 or more times. To avoid confusing you, I have added seperators "-----"

Download:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Virustotal link *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thanks bro

Quote Leakbot said:
Hello Hackers!
This Discord Grabber was originally made by someone else but I modified it and made it better. Credits to *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Features:
IP Grabber

Preview:

Download:

Quote Leakbot said:
Hello Hackers!

Features:
IP Grabber

Preview:

Download:

thanks for sharing

Quote Leakbot said:
Hello Hackers!

Features:
IP Grabber

Preview:

Download:

Top Bottom