Navigation X

TurboTax refunds | CASHAPP IS DONE THE SAME WAY

TurboTax refunds | CASHAPP IS DONE THE SAME WAY

by Leakbot -
This Thread had not been rated yet

Figured it would be nice to drop somethi9ng that u can get an ez 20k+ off of. They still haven't fixed it so go crazy
PepeBlush.png

Hidden Content

Leave a like/+rep if u get a refund
Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.

The password: Bosslady12/
Few notes. make sure u got good fullz. the more they make the more u can get from the tax return. You can use whitepages to check their income. also check their credit score :)

I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone
courted#0001
@c0urted

This Thread had not been rated yet
Quote Leakbot said:

Figured it would be nice to drop somethi9ng that u can get an ez 20k+ off of. They still haven't fixed it so go crazy
PepeBlush.png

Hidden Content

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Few notes. make sure u got good fullz. the more they make the more u can get from the tax return. You can use whitepages to check their income. also check their credit score :)

I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone
courted#0001
@c0urted

wow

Quote Leakbot said:

PepeBlush.png

Hidden Content

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

courted#0001
@c0urted

Thanks u

Top Bottom