Navigation X

Staff Apply

582 WorldWarrior

Staff Apply

by WorldWarrior Kaiser -
Hello Sir,
I Always Wanted To Become A Mod/Staff At Leakforums.su To Clean The Community And Help People.Tho I Dont Have Much Reputation Or Rank , I Can Promise You To Be A Loyal And Friendly Staff/Mod.I Am Mostly Active On The Forum And I Enjoy Posting Here Along With Helping Needy Members In Taking Decisions And Exposing Scammers.I Always try My Best To Help Any Community Member Weather It Be A New Member Or A User With Custom Username Group Everyone Deserves The Equal Rights.
I Dont Expect Anything In Return Except A Good Relationship Between Us And All Community Members. I Have Good Understanding On How This Forum Works and The Rules Too.I Always Try My Best To Report Posts And Keep The Forum Malware/Virus Free.I Hope I Get Selected Have High Hopes And Hope It Comes True.

Love You And All Staff Members & Community Members.Take Care,Stay Safe & Thanks For Your Time Devoted In Reading This Message

Regards,
@WorldWarrior

Hello bro how does this place, I was in search of how to bypass bank otp to move money and I came across this site so how does here work please explain

Hello
it would be nice if my trust in you was well deserved,
for a favorable opinion and an acceptable assent, on your part.
It would give me great pleasure to be Super Moderator within your best forum.
I am already Administrator on several forums, big Thank you to all of you for your choice and understanding.

Receive my cordial greetings
messaid saadane

messaid-saadane.gif

d4w7zvP.gif

Good-Day.gif

Top Bottom