Navigation X

How to accept money anonymously (Other then crypto)

How to accept money anonymously (Other then crypto)

by Leakbot -
This Thread had not been rated yet

How to accept money anonymously

We all know about bitcoin, and the many other cryptos. There is also the issue of getting real life funds in exchange for your crypto. Also, you are severely limited on doing this, if you don't have money already. So let me start off with the free stuff.

FREE
#1: Apple cash is probably the best one you can do for free anonymously. Make a new Apple ID, and sign up for apple cash. It will let you have a $500 total receiving limit until you verify your identity. Of course, I do have a service to help you get through this verification process
Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.

#2: Crypto *IF YOU LIVE IN A MAJOR CITY* a lot of them offer ATM's that disburse cash in exchange for crypto. They have a $250 limit and all they want is you to enter your number and receive a OTP. Just do this till you have all of your money.

#3: Amazon gift cards - Self explanatory.

PAID
#1: A payment holder. Plenty of people on this forum will hold payments / exchange them in change for a fee. I personally don't use this, however it will work perfectly fine if you do it with a trusted member.

#2: Have a friend open a prepaid account & give him the minimum deposit + $10. Again, if you can not do this, I have a service
Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.

BE CREATIVE

This Thread had not been rated yet

Top Bottom