Navigation X

âš¡ FREE NIKE PRODUCT METHOD âš¡

âš¡ FREE NIKE PRODUCT METHOD âš¡

by Leakbot -
This Thread had not been rated yet
Method:

Hidden Content Head to a Nike Outlet or Clearance store.
Find a SHOE that is reduced in price very heavily, for example a $250 shoe reduced to $100.
Once you find a shoe like this purchase it, I highly recommend buying a shoe with Nike Air. This would be something like Vapor Maxes, Airmaxes, & etc. NOT A SHOE LIKE ROSHES OR VAPORFLYS . . . I'll explain why.
Once you have bought this shoe, start wearing it for a couple days outside until it looks decently used.
OKAY, now i'm going to explain why you want a shoe with AIR, you want to buy a shoe with air so you can pop it!!! AFter a couple wears hold a lighter to the air bubble until it pops OR slice the air bubble. Make sure it looks like an accident and not done purposely.
Once all this has been done, head to:
Upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply in thread to view hidden content.

Fill out all your info and in the "Reason for Return" section state something like "I've been a loyal follower of Nike for years. blah blah blah . these shoes popped only after 5 wears and i'm extremely disappointed. I can no longer wear these shoes due to not having support due to the popped air bubble. Looking forward to your response" DON'T COPY THIS EXACTLY OR NIKE WILL START CATCHING UP, CHANGE IT UP AND MAKE IT SOUND BELIEVABLE.
Once you are done with the form there will be the next page giving you instructions on how to return the shoes for credit. DO NOT SHIP THE SHOES IN THE BOX YOU GOT IT IN BECAUSE IT WILL SHOW THE PRICE THAT YOU BOUGHT IT BEFORE
After 1 or 2 weeks you should receive a gift card for the RETAIL amount of the shoe. So if you bought a shoe for $50 and retail was $200, you just made $150 in profit easily.

Notes*
I recommend using this jig only once or twice a month, make sure you use this jig with
different IP addresses and different addresses if possible. I've done this multiple times
and it works a charm every time.

Enjoy fam
Discord: Expo#3316

This Thread had not been rated yet
Quote Leakbot said:
Method:

Hidden Content Head to a Nike Outlet or Clearance store.
Find a SHOE that is reduced in price very heavily, for example a $250 shoe reduced to $100.
Once you find a shoe like this purchase it, I highly recommend buying a shoe with Nike Air. This would be something like Vapor Maxes, Airmaxes, & etc. NOT A SHOE LIKE ROSHES OR VAPORFLYS . . . I'll explain why.
Once you have bought this shoe, start wearing it for a couple days outside until it looks decently used.
OKAY, now i'm going to explain why you want a shoe with AIR, you want to buy a shoe with air so you can pop it!!! AFter a couple wears hold a lighter to the air bubble until it pops OR slice the air bubble. Make sure it looks like an accident and not done purposely.
Once all this has been done, head to:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Fill out all your info and in the "Reason for Return" section state something like "I've been a loyal follower of Nike for years. blah blah blah . these shoes popped only after 5 wears and i'm extremely disappointed. I can no longer wear these shoes due to not having support due to the popped air bubble. Looking forward to your response" DON'T COPY THIS EXACTLY OR NIKE WILL START CATCHING UP, CHANGE IT UP AND MAKE IT SOUND BELIEVABLE.
Once you are done with the form there will be the next page giving you instructions on how to return the shoes for credit. DO NOT SHIP THE SHOES IN THE BOX YOU GOT IT IN BECAUSE IT WILL SHOW THE PRICE THAT YOU BOUGHT IT BEFORE
After 1 or 2 weeks you should receive a gift card for the RETAIL amount of the shoe. So if you bought a shoe for $50 and retail was $200, you just made $150 in profit easily.

Notes*
I recommend using this jig only once or twice a month, make sure you use this jig with
different IP addresses and different addresses if possible. I've done this multiple times
and it works a charm every time.

Enjoy fam
Discord: Expo#3316
nice

Top Bottom